APSN Chaoyang School (Stage 3 – Prefects), Leadership ExCELLence
21 August 2017
Instructors were able to engage the participants at all time even though we came slightly before the proposed timing.Instructors were welcoming and supportive at all time. Program was well planned and updates were given regularly via email. Appropriate time management.
— Ms Lim Poh Hoon
Woodlands Ring Secondary School, Father & Child
5 August 2017
Thank you for accommodating to our request to run the Father-Child Bonding programme in our school premises. We received many positive feedback on the well-organised programme and that the fathers and children had lots of fun!
— Ms Joyce Wang
APSN Chaoyang School (Stage 2 – Junior Prefects), Leadership ExCELLence
24 July 2017
I like that all the kids were engaged at all times. Good job!
— Ms Lim Poh Hoon
Singapore Success Stories, Leadership ExCELLence
18 July 2017
Everyone on the team knows exactly what he/she needs to do in order to maximize learning experience for participants, kudos to all 5 of them: Mimi, Yaya, Daniel, Seraphim and Yu Ling!
— Ms Jovial Tan
National Junior College Outdoor Activities Club, Expedition Learning
8 July 2017
Programme was conducted and expedition coordinated in a safe manner. Thank you!
— Ms Png Yu Ting
Growth Catalyst, In-Support
5 – 6 July 2017
Thank you, Yu Ling for making our team building session a memorable one. Thank you for accommodating to our extremely last minute requests and assisted us in many other ad-hoc clients requirements. Many thanks to Shikin and the safety officers for guiding as through out the Low-E session. Amazing Team!
— Ms Hanisah Jasni
Hanbridge School Pte Ltd, Team ExCELLENCE
4 – 7 July 2017
The staff from project manager to camp chief and instructors have been working hard to ensure a pleasant learning experience for the group
— Mr Vincent Young
Cindy, Leadership ExCELLence
19 – 21 June 2017
Ms Vincy is fast to respond to enquiries and our requests are always fulfilled. She is very supportive. The CAMP chief is effective in managing our kids. It would be better if he can show up more often. We loved his firm and clear types of instructions. The two team leaders are very caring and detailed. The kids could not stop loving them more and developed an instant attachment to them. It is amazing that a strong bonding can be developed in a very short time of two and half days. After more working with kids from various backgrounds, surely they can manage kids much more effectively 🙂 The assistant instructors are helpful. Yaya is always the generator of laughter. We all love her jokes.
— Ms Cindy
AWWA Family Service Centre, Team ExCELLence
13 – 14 June 2017
Professional team always ready to adapt to changes prior and during the CAMP. Accommodating to our last minute request too. Facilitated the sessions in a professional manner.
— Mr Khairul Hilmi
City Harvest Church, Team ExCELLence & In-Support
12 June 2017
The team is very accommodating to our requests, even at the last minute’s request. Appreciate the support provided!
— Ms Joanna Sin
MeToYou (Montfort Care), Team ExCELLence & In-Support
9 – 10 June 2017
The energizer games were really attractive to the youths! From the observations, the boys really enjoyed the CAMP with the various energetic activities allowing them to play during the 2D1N CAMP.
— Mr Edward Kang
The KidZ Club, Team ExCELLence
8 – 9 June 2017
Interesting and fun camping experience for our students. They enjoyed it very much!
— Mdm Lim
Bendemeer Secondary School, Expedition Learning
29 – 30 May 2017
The instructors were engaging and was able to deliver the lesson objective
— Mr Chin Jie
Architects of Life, High Elements & In-Support
27 – 28 May 2017
The instructors were really passionate about their job. They were also very encouraging to our boys, which added on the boys’ overall positive experience. They input life-changing messages into the boys’ lives.
The last min changes to our room bookings was well-arranged and timely. We are truly grateful to CAMP CHALLENGE to rise up to the occasion.
— Mr Marcus Lee, Ms Low Yi Juan & Team
North Vista Secondary School, Team ExCELLence
24 – 26 May 2017
The CAMP instructors are receptive to feedback and acted on our feedback immediately. The safety of the students are never compromised. One suggestion is to pair the instructors – one experienced instructor to guide an inexperienced one – so that the class or bigger group can benefit as a whole.
— Mr Javier Yon
Bendemeer Secondary School, Team ExCELLence
22 – 24 May 2017
CAMP was hassle free. Instructors were positive and engaged the students throughout the CAMP.
— Mr Chen Siang Lee
Westwood Secondary School, Leadership ExCELLence
17 – 19 May 2017
- CAMP CHALLENGE was accommodating in many ways. Despite some obstacles we had to face earlier on, the overall outcome was positive. Chi Kei and Wendy were able to provide with alternatives in the pre-planning stages and able to accommodate to some of the requests even to the smallest details like complimentary gifts for the students.The students were very appreciative of the mementos along with the memories they get to keep during the camp. Student reflections were positive and they enjoyed the CAMP tremendously. CAMP Chief Fendy was also equally competent along with his team of facilitators and they are receptive to the feedback given, which made the CAMP a memorable one for both the teachers and students. Overall, CAMP CHALLENGE did well! Kudos!
- Westwood Secondary School’s positive experience with CAMP CHALLENGE includes the positive interactions from the planning stage to the actual camp. Although there were last minute amendments made, constructive solutions were proposed, which made the CAMP experience more meaningful. Instructors were also on tasks and committed throughout the CAMP. Thank you!
— Ms Khadijah Saidi & team
Gondessan Cultural Services, In-Support
6 – 7 May 2017
It is a remote and quiet place for busy Singaporeans to relax.
— Mr Mark Choy
Rainbow Centre – Yishun Park School, Leadership ExCELLence
21 April 2017
Facilitators exhibit positive attitude towards the students. The games are engaging and are suitable for the students leaders to participate. It provides opportunities for them to work as a team and enhance their creativity. The students left the CAMP feeling great. Excellent job! Thank you very much.
— Ms Esther Teo
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Team ExCELLence
19 April 2017
A fun packed day greatly enjoyed by the students. Instructors are friendly and effective in leading the group
— Ms Foo Wei Ling
Hearts Alive Church, In-Support
8 – 9 April 2017
Vincy was the one liasing with us and was incredibly helpful throughout our stay.
— Ms Tiffany Yeo
YMCA School, Team ExCELLence
5 – 7 April 2017
Trainers were able to keep the students energized and excited throughout the conduct of the camp.
— Mr William Tan
ETAC MYF, Team ExCELLence
16 – 18 March 2017
Well-organized and fun CAMP. Sincere thanks to Elaine, who is patient and understanding in accommodating to all our needs and requests.
— Mr Justin John
Canberra Secondary School, Team ExCELLence
11 – 12 March 2017
- Our Boys enjoyed the elements and the place very much
- Trudy has been a great help to us, she has given us a lot of support administratively and is always prompt in getting back to us on our request. Hence making this trip a positive one.
— Mr Joseph Quek
Tomo Training Consulting Group, In-Support
8 – 9 March 2017
Communication was prompt and efficient. The participants enjoyed their time and experienced at the campsite. looking forward to work with CAMP CHALLENGE in the near future.
— Mr Farid
Canadian International School, Team ExCELLence
6 – 10 March 2017
The counsellors worked very well with this group. They used strategies to keep the kids focused and on task. They responded positively even when kids acted up. The activities were well planned and timed.
— Ms Anna-Marie Aleer & Ms Jennifer Ryner
Bukit Merah Secondary School, Team ExCELLence
6 – 8 March 2017
Overall a good experience, with minimal hiccups. Changes were managed well, and requests were met
— Mr Anthony Fang
Guangyang Secondary School, Leadership ExCELLence
6 – 8 March 2017
Flexible to negotiate ad-hoc stuff with the programme managers. Nice team to work with.
— Mr Puah Chee Wee
Tao Nan School, Team ExCELLence
22 – 24 February 2017
The entire staff has been most supportive and their enthusiasm rubbed off on all of us!
— Ms Magdalene Tan
Overseas Family School, Team ExCELLence
13 – 15 & 15 – 17 February 2017
The instructors are the strong point of this programme as they are always available for the students and show lots of care and concern. They are also young, enthusiastic and full of energy and the students really relate to them. The activities of the second day are fun and challenging for the students and Combat Archery is a great addition enjoyed by all.
— Ms Nathalie Lemper
Hua Yi Secondary School, Team ExCELLence
8 – 10 February 2017
- It has been a pleasure working with both Amelia and Wendy. They both were very accommodating and professional in their dealings with students and teachers. Looking forward to working with CAMP CHALLENGE again in the near future.
- Instructors spent a lot of time and effort with debrief.
- Good job in getting the message/instructions across to the students by getting them to listen silently and repeat the instructions after you too. Good effort in explaining the rationale and objectives to the students too.
- There were learning points review with the students after each activity. Good also to limit the review to a shorter period of time so that students could spend more time at the activities.
- Facilitators took effort to bond with students, and were very receptive to feedback
- This has been one of the best camps so far. Every thing is well-coordinated and there is little lag time. The instructors were professional and they taught good values to our students.
- This is one of the most well-facilitated camps i have attended.
— Mr Daniel Benjamin Balhetch & Teachers
Nanyang Primary School, Team ExCELLence
23 – 25 January 2017
Quick responses to all the feedback given! Convenient location, with park for kayaking as well as high and low elements at the campsite.
— Ms Esther Lim