16 May 2021 COVID-19 Update:
In line with the Phase 2 – Heightened Alert national stance from 16 May 2021 to 13 June 2021, we will be capping our intake per programme to 30 pax. We will continue to monitor the situation, tighten SMMs and review our processes accordingly.
Things to bring:
- Physical programme:
- Water bottle
- Insect repellent / Mosquito patches
- Cap / hat
- Extra mask + pouch
- Virtual programme:
- A cup of water & a big smile
- COVID-19 has been declared a worldwide pandemic by World Health Organization. Our company has in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- Guests will only be allowed to enter the site upon checking in via SafeEntry, have their temperature checked, and are wearing face masks.
- DO NOT allow the child to attend if s/he is experiencing any flu-like symptoms. Kindly contact us in advance and we will try to arrange another slot– subject to availability.
Things to note for registration:
- Thank you for your interest in our event! Please note that submission of this form does not guarantee your child’s participation, as we have limited slots per session.
- Please look out for an acknowledgement email of your registration with payment details. Payment must be made to confirm your slot.
- With safety measures for COVID-19 in mind, each team will have a maximum of 5 children. Please note that the different teams may not interact on the day itself and must be properly distanced. We hope to keep everyone safe and healthy!
- Discount of 10% for every group of 5 children (no more/less than 5) signed up together for the same CAMP date.