Have you ever wondered why Sembawang is named so?
Have you heard of an old helipad bunker lying in the midst of Sembawang?
Relieve the long lost history of the Malay Kampong Community in the northern area of Singapore.
Discover all these hidden gems with us on this exclusive journey through Augmented Reality!
Description of activity:
- Meet at Sembawang Park 10 minutes prior to activity starting time
- Introduction to Augmented Reality (AR) Geocaching Heritage Trail + Safety Briefing
- Begin your trail & explore the beautiful Sembawang area with its rich heritage and history using an Augmented Reality app on your mobile phone!
- In accordance to Sport Singapore SMM guidelines, masks must be worn during the entire duration of the activity. The activity will be kept low intensity to allow for a meaningful & fun experience!
Things to bring:
- Full water bottle (at least 1L)
- Your mobile phone
- Portable charger for mobile phone (optional)
- Insect Repellent
- Cap / hat
- Spare face mask
Things to note for the activity:
- Be dressed in comfortable outdoor attire! Long sleeves & pants are highly recommended.
- This activity is suitable for all participants who’re fit & eager to walk around and explore
- Any children aged 12 and below must participate with an adult
- Do not attend the session if you are feeling unwell. Kindly contact us in advance and we will do our best to assist in a change of date (subject to availability).
Things to note for registration:
- Thank you for your interest in our event! Please note that submission of this form does not guarantee your participation, as we have limited slots per session.
- Please look out for an acknowledgement email of your registration with payment details. Payment must be made to confirm your slot.
- Minimum of 10 pax is required to start a session. If the session you booked has not reached the minimum group size, we will assist to reschedule your session.
- This activity is strictly non-refundable.
- With safety measures for COVID-19 in mind, each registration have a maximum of 2 participants. Please note that the separate pairs may not interact on the day itself and must be properly distanced. We hope to keep everyone safe and healthy!