Wanna try out something new and fun for a splish-splashing good time with your pet? Join us for Kayaking at Sembawang or Stand Up Paddling at Sentosa with your fluffy buddy and enjoy the great outdoors together!
Kayaking at Sembawang
- 19 June 2021 (Sat)
- 17 July 2021 (Sat)
Stand Up Paddling at Sentosa
- 20 June 2021 (Sun)
- 24 July (Sat)
Description of activity:
- Meet our friendly instructor at the beach 10 minutes prior to activity starting time (9:50 am)
- Introduction to Kayaking/SUP equipment + safety briefing
- Orientation of basic paddling strokes
- Launch off & enjoy paddling time with your pet!
In accordance to Sport Singapore SMM guidelines, masks must be worn during the entire duration of the activity. The activity will be kept low intensity to allow for a meaningful & fun experience!
Things to bring:
- PFD for your pet, if your pet requires one
- Full water bottle (at least 1L)
- Cap / hat
- Extra mask to change into after the session (optional)
- Set of clothes to change into (optional, public shower facilities are available)
- Slippers / dry footwear to change into
Things to note for the activity:
- Wear comfortable outdoor clothing that you don’t mind getting wet in. Dark-colored t-shirt & shorts are preferred.
- Water booties/sandals are highly recommended, or you can wear any covered shoes that you don’t mind getting wet in!
- Do not attend the session if you are feeling unwell. Kindly contact us in advance.
Things to note for registration:
- Thank you for your interest in our event! Please note that submission of this form does not guarantee your participation, as we have limited slots per session.
- Please look out for an acknowledgement email of your registration with payment details. Payment must be made to confirm your slot.
- Minimum of 10 pax is required to start a session. If the session you booked has not reached the minimum group size, we will assist to reschedule your session.
- This activity is strictly non-refundable.
- With safety measures for COVID-19 in mind, each registration have a maximum of 2 participants. Please note that the separate pairs may not interact on the day itself and must be properly distanced. We hope to keep everyone safe and healthy!