Description of activity:
- Meet at Sembawang Park beach 10 minutes prior to activity starting time (9:20am)
- Introduction to kayaking & cleanup equipment, including PFD, paddle, open deck kayak, rubber gloves, tongs, pail, trash bag.
- Orientation of basic kayaking strokes
- Launch off & kayak to nearby coasts for cleanup
- Kayak back to Sembawang Park beach for free & easy kayaking time
Things to bring:
- Full water bottle (at least 1L)
- Cap / hat / outdoor buff
- Extra mask to change into after the session (optional)
- Set of clothes to change into (optional, shower facilities are available at Sembawang Park)
- Slippers / dry footwear to change into
Things to note for the activity:
- Minimum age limit: 10 years old
- Wear comfortable clothing that you don’t mind getting wet in. Dark-colored t-shirt & shorts are preferred.
- Covered footwear is compulsory to prevent any cuts or injuries. Water booties are recommended, or you can wear any covered shoes that you don’t mind getting wet in!
- Do not attend the session if you are feeling unwell. Kindly contact us in advance.
Things to note for registration:
- Thank you for your interest in our event! Please note that submission of this form does not guarantee your participation, as we have limited slots per session.
- Please look out for an acknowledgement email of your registration with payment details. Payment must be made to confirm your slot.
- With safety measures for COVID-19 in mind, each group will have a maximum of 5 participants. For friends or families with more than 5 members, please sign up in your respective groups of 5 or fewer pax. Please note that the different groups may not interact on the day itself and must be properly distanced. We hope to keep everyone safe and healthy!