!!! NEW DATES ADDED
Due to popular demand, we have opened up sessions for Oct 23, 30, 31 Nov 20, 21, 26, 27! Hurry, register via the form below now! We’re excited to see you soon 🙂
Description of activity:
- Meet at Sembawang Park beach 10 minutes prior to activity starting time (9:50 am)
- Introduction to kayaking & cleanup equipment, including PFD, paddle, open deck kayak, rubber gloves, tongs, pail, trash bag.
- Orientation of basic kayaking strokes
- Launch off & kayak to nearby coasts for cleanup
- Kayak back to Sembawang Park beach for free & easy kayaking time
- Minimum of 10 pax to start a session
- In accordance to Sport Singapore SMM guidelines, masks must be worn during the entire duration of the activity. The activity will be kept low intensity to allow for a meaningful & fun experience!
Things to bring:
- Full water bottle (at least 1L)
- Cap / hat
- Extra mask to change into after the session (optional)
- Set of clothes to change into (optional, open shower facilities are available at Sembawang Park for a quick rinse)
- Slippers / dry footwear to change into
Things to note for the activity:
- Wear comfortable clothing that you don’t mind getting wet in. Dark-colored t-shirt & shorts are preferred.
- Covered footwear is compulsory to prevent any cuts or injuries. Water booties are recommended, or you can wear any covered shoes that you don’t mind getting wet in!
- This activity is kid-friendly. We have PFDs for ages 7 years old and up, if you have a toddler-PFD, we will be happy to welcome your toddler to join us!
- Do not attend the session if you are feeling unwell. Kindly contact us in advance.
Things to note for registration:
- Thank you for your interest in our event! Please note that submission of this form does not guarantee your participation, as we have limited slots per session.
- Please look out for an acknowledgement email of your registration with payment details. Payment must be made to confirm your slot.
- Minimum of 10 pax is required to start a session. If the session you booked has not reached the minimum group size, we will assist to reschedule your session.
- This activity is strictly non-refundable.
- With safety measures for COVID-19 in mind, each registration have a maximum of 5 participants. Please note that the separate groups of 5 may not interact on the day itself and must be properly distanced. We hope to keep everyone safe and healthy!